- Clean thoroughly potatoes and cut them in big, equal pieces.
- Throw potatoes in a pot with salted water and boil them for 20 – 30 minutes. Once your fork can easily pinch them, that means that they are ready.
- Remove water from the pan and keep aside only your potatoes.
- Squeeze potatoes with a fork or a ladle to melt them.
- Put butter in a small pot, along with the sour cream and warm this blend.
- Afterwards, pour it the potatoes and mash all the ingredients together.
- Add a bit of salt, pepper and nutmeg. Keep up your puree until it is serving time.
- For easy peel shrimps, cook them according to packaging instructions.
- Serve each plate with shrimps, puree and shrimps sauce.
1 package of Easy – Peel Shrimps
800 gr. potatoes
60gr. melted butter
80 ml sour cream light
Pepper (according your taste)