- Preheat your oven at 210°C.
- Cut baby potatoes in half and put them on a large sheet, ideally only in one side.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, oregano, chilly, some olive oil and mix them well.
- Bake for 20 – 22 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and put on the empty side, the prawns.
- Add some more salt, pepper, oregano, chilly and olive oil and keep baking for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and prepare your dressing.
- Blend in all the ingredients for dressing.Serve on a plate some potatoes, shrimps and pour over parsley dressing.
1 Packaging Argentine Shrimp Pescanova
1Kg baby potatoes
Chilly (in powder)
130 gr. olive oil
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
2 tbsp. honey
2 teaspoon. mustard
2 garlic cloves