“A unique combination of prawn and prosciutto, wrapped up with kunefe and served with sauce aioli. The ideal appetizer for a festive meal.”
- Finish up carefully the dough for kunefe.
- Spread a stripe and then cut it into 20cm length and 5cm width.
- Pour over some melted butter and put above a piece of prosciutto and afterwards a shrimp.
- Wrap tight the shrimp into dough and prosciutto.
- Repeat this procedure for the rest dough, prosciutto and shrimps.
- Put a frying pan on fire and add oil.
- Once it is heated, add 5 – 6 shrimps and fry them for 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper to absorb the oil.
- Serve with sauce aioli.
For sauce aioli
In a small bucket, add all the ingredients for your sauce and blend them well.
12 Argentine prawns
350 gr. kunefe sheets
150 gr. melted butter
12 thin slices of prosciutto
Για τη sauce aioli
150 gr. mayonnaise
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon – thyme
Juice from 1 lemon
1 garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika