Tahini soup with shrimps
- In a saucepan, we bring water to boil. We add salt and then the orzo; we cook until soft.
- In a bowl, we mix the tahini with the lemon juice and thin it out by adding a bit of the water where the orzo is boiling.
- We pour the tahini mix in the saucepan, while stirring; we let it boil for 3 minutes.
- We take off the heat and serve in plates.
- At the same time, in a pan, we heat the olive oil with the cayenne pepper and brown the shrimps for a few minutes, while flipping them, until golden brown.
- We sprinkle with salt and serve 3 shrimps on each tahini soup plate, along with some of the olive oil from the pan.
- We indulge into the dish hot!
- 1 pack of shell Pescanova without shell
- 50 ml olive oil
- A little cayenne pepper
- 1 liter of water
- 250 gr. thick barley
- 250 gr. tahini
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Salt, pepper