“Μπρουσκέτες με κολοκύθα, τυρί κρέμα και μαριναρισμένες γαρίδες. Ένας υπέροχος συνδυασμός που θα ξετρελάνει και τον πιο απαιτητικό ουρανίσκο.”
- Put a cookware with shrimps in the middle position of your oven, at 200C for 25′ – 30′. Mix shrimps at half and at the end of the cooking time.
- At the same time, on a frying pan, on semi strong fire, add olive oil and garlic. Sauté garlic for 1 minute and afterwards remove it from olive oil.
- Add gradually on the pan the bread slices, until they are toasted from both sides. Keep them aside.
- Cut pumpkin in half, but removing its inner seeds and fibers.
- Afterwards, put 2 pieces on a parchment paper and bake it until the inner is soft. The baking procedure may take 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven to cool it down.
- Remove with a spoon the soft part from the pumpkin and blend it until it is a puree. Keep it aside.
- Blend along the cream cheese until it is fluffy.
On a bread slice, spread 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree and on top add 1 tbsp. cream cheese. Add 2 shrimps without their shells, microgreens and pour over its marinade.
600 gr. easy peel shrimps
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 garlic clove, cutting in 2 pieces
8 bread slices
500 gr. pumpkin puree (you’ll need pumpkin of 1 Kg)
120 γρ. cream cheese
microgreens, for serving