Hake fillets core with sweet potatoes mash and roasted Brussel sprouts
- Preheat the oven at 225°C.
- Wash potatoes and drill them many times. Afterwards, put them on a baking sheet, cover them with aluminum foil, and bake them for 30 minutes from one side and 20 minutes from the other side.
- Once they are ready, remove potatoes from the oven but do not turn off the oven.
- Peel potatoes and blend them along with cream and melted butter. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix all the ingredients well.
- For Brussel sprouts, withdraw their core and separate carefully their leaves one by one.
- Pour some olive oil, salt, pepper and mix well. Bake at 225°C until their edges have a reddish color for almost 10 minutes.
- To continue with, remove them from the oven and low the heat at 180°C.
- On a non – sticky frying pan, pour some olive oil and cook the hake fillets core for 2 – 3 minutes each side.
- Afterwards, place hake fillets core into oven for 8 – 10 minutes.
- While they are baking, prepare vinaigrette sauce. Mix all the ingredients for vinaigrette sauce until it is a thick sauce.
Serve on a plate, some sweet potatoes mash, Brussels sprouts, and hake fillets core. Pour on top of hake fillets core some of the vinaigrette sauce and enjoy.
1 packaging of hake fillets core
4 medium sweet potatoes
70gr. butter melted
60gr. heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
250gr. Brussels sprouts
Chives for serving
1/2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon apple vinegar
6 spoons olive oil
1-2 spoons lemon juice
Peel of lemon