- Peel the shrimp, removing the shell and the intestine on its back, leaving its head on.
- Turn on the BBQ and grill the octopus for 20 – 25′ on both sides.
- At the same time, prepare its marinade and the sauce for shrimp.
- Chop the garlic, oregano and rosemary and place them in a bowl. Add the olive oil along with white vinegar, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Grill shrimps in BBQ and for 2′, while sprinkling with salt and pepper.
For Shrimp sauce
- Finely chop the chili peppers, basil and mint. Place a non-stick pan and add the olive oil.
- Sauté chili peppers slightly, add the ouzo, set on fire and when it is ready, remove the pan from the heat.
- Add lemon juice, basil, mint, salt, pepper and stir well.
- Remove the octopus and shrimps from the BBQ, cut the octopus into slices and place it in its marinade.
- Place the shrimp on a cutting board and pour over it with its sauce.
2 Octopus Tentacles Pescanova
3 Argentine Shrimps Pescanova
For octopus marinara:
150ml olive oil
70ml white vinegar
1 garlic clove
2 sp. chopped oregano
2 sp. chopped rosemary
For shrimp sauce:
100ml olive oil
2 chili peppers
Juice from 1/2 lemon
2 sp. chopped basil
2 sp. chopped mint