Octopus and pasta bake
- We put the octopus in a saucepan and cover with water.
- We boil for about 30 minutes, then let cool off completely and cut it in 1-inch pieces.
- In the olive oil, we sauté the onions along with the garlic, carrots and peppers. Once the onions turn golden brown, we add the octopus and continue with the sautéing for 3 more minutes.
- We finish with the water and add the tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper and boil for 30 minutes.
- At the same time, we boil the spaghetti in salted water al dente style and drain.
- We toss the pasta on a baking tray and pour the octopus sauce over. We mix well and bake for 8 minutes in a preheated oven at 180℃.
- 1 package of whole octopus or, 1 package of octopus tentacle Pescanova
- 2 dried onions, finely chopped
- 3 carrots, cut into small squares
- 1 red pepper, cut into small squares
- 4 ripe tomatoes, grated on a grater
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 100 ml olive oil
- 400 ml water
- salt, pepper
- 500 gr. spaghetti Nº 6