- We cut the squids lengthwise and coat them with the seasoned flour. We mix the breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon zest to prepare the coating mix. We pour lemon juice over the squids and coat with the mix. We spread them on a Pyrex tray and drizzle olive oil on them. We bake in preheated oven at 200o C, for about 25 minutes.
- We wash the sweet potatoes well and cut them in very thin slices. We line a tray with parchment paper and place the sweet potatoes. We mix with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- We bake at 1600 C for 20 minutes on air-fry. We flip the sweet potato chips and continue baking for another 20 minutes.
- We eat the squid and sweet potato chips warm.
Alternatively, you can serve with a tartare sauce.
For the tartate sauce, you mix the following ingredients:
100g sour cream
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 gherkins, finely chopped
2 tbsp capers
- 1 package of cleaned PESCANOVA squid
- 100 gr. flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 200 gr. bread crumbs or toast
- 2 tbsp. of parsley soup, chopped
- Zest of 2 lemons,
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 200 ml olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt