Bourdeto alla Pescanova
- In a large saucepan, we heat the olive oil and brown the onions until golden.
- We add the tomato paste, garlic, carrots and mix for another 2-3 minutes using a wooden spoon.
- We cut the fish in large chunks; we spread them out on the bottom of the saucepan, along with the potatoes.
- We add the grated tomatoes, water and bay leaves.
- We season and cook for about 45 minutes over low heat.
- We sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve.
- 1 pack of Pescanova cod
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 large onions, cut into thick slices
- 1 tsp. of tomato paste soup
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into round slices
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, grated on a grater,
- half a liter of water
- 2 bay leaves
- A little bay leaf