A delicious recipe that “contains” the freshness of the sea. Lent with Pescanova!
- Cut all vegetables, and chop onion. fresh onions, and leek.
- Wash spinach, greens, and herbs. Drain them and cut in thick pieces.
- Heat olive oil in medium – hire fire.
- Add chopped onions, and leek and the white part of fresh onions. Sauté for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add chopped squids and saute for 2 – 3 until they change color. Add some hot water (3/4 cups)
- Cover squids and cook them in low fire for 10′. Add spinach, chards, chervil and the green part of fresh onions.
- Grate the carrot and add it into the pot. Add some salt and pepper and boil squids and greens for 12 – 13 minutes.
- Finally, add chopped parsley and squeeze olive oil. Boil for 1′ .
- Pour with olive oil and turn off the heat.
1 package καλαμάρι κομμένο και καθαρισμένο Pescanova
1 dry onion
3 fresh onions
1 tbsp. parsley
2 tbsp. olive oil