Fruity hake soup
- We score the potatoes, tomatoes and onions diagonally and toss them in a large saucepan along with the rest of the vegetables.
- We put the fish filet rolls on top of the vegetables. We add the apple geranium leaves, salt, pepper, cardamom and olive oil and cover with water.
- We boil for 20 minutes. We remove the fish and continue boiling for another 20 minutes.
- We take all the vegetables out of the saucepan and mash them using a blender.
- We strain the stock remaining in the saucepan and add as much as necessary in the vegetable pulp to get a creamy texture.
- We serve the velouté soup in a deep plate and, in the middle, we put a hake filet roll. We garnish with a drizzle of lemon juice, a bit of olive oil and cayenne pepper.
- 1 package of cod fillet PESCANOVA
- 500 gr. sweet pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 300 gr. celery root, cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 dried onion
- 4 leaves of arbaroriza
- about 3 ½ liters of water
- 200 ml olive oil
- ½ tsp. sweet grated cardamom
- juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp. sweet cayenne pepper