1. For fish sticks:
Put a pan with oil paste in a preheated oven, spread the fish sticks and bake at 200o, for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
2. For the souvlaki with the Arabic pie:
In a mixing bowl, incorporate the mayonnaise, the mustard, the lime juice and the salt and pepper. Spread the Arabic pie, add the salad, the fish sticks and garnish with the tomato.
- 12 shells of Argentina without shell Pescanova, 300 gr.
- Baby salad of your choice
- 2 fennel
- Juice of 1 tangerine
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 gr. gruyere peels
- 120 gr. pomegranate
- 120 gr. roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 120 gr. olive oil (for pomegranate dressing)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (for pomegranate dressing)
- 60 gr. pomegranate juice (for pomegranate dressing)
- 1 tablespoon honey (for pomegranate dressing)
- Salt, Freshly ground pepper