Oven-Baked Crab Claws On Cucumber Salad, Marinated In Yoghurt Sour Cream
- For the crab claws
On a baking tray lined with parchment paper, we place the crab claws and cook in preheated oven at 200 °C for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- For the sour cream
In a mixing bowl, we combine the yoghurt, herbs, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper.
TIP: We add 1 ½ shot of water in the sauce to give it a dressing-like texture.
- For the cucumber salad
Using a potato peeler, we give the cucumber the shape of tagliatelle and marinate it in the sour cream.
- 1 package of breaded crab claws Pescanova
- 200 gr. cherry tomatoes, 120 gr.
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 100 gr. olive oil (for dressing)
- 40 ml balsamic vinegar (for dressing)
- 2 tbsp. honey (for dressing)
- 300 gr. mayonnaise
- 70 gr. onion
- 30 gr. capers
- 20 gr. parsley
- 40 gr. pickled cucumber
- Salt, Freshly ground pepper