Velouté soup with shrimps, potatoes, and celeriac
- Bake shrimps, according to their package.
- At the same time, add olive oil into a warm pot. Afterwards, add celeriac, and potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients for 2 – 3 minutes and then pour the warm broth.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, and let them boil for almost 30 minutes, until vegetables go soft.
- Afterwards, using a blender, mash vegetables with broth, and add yoghurt.
- If you want a liquid texture, you can add some water.
- Check if salt is enough for your taste.
- Serve the soup, putting shrimps in the middle, along with chopped chive or parsley.
1 Easy- Peel marinaded shrimps Pescanova
1Kg celeriac, cleaned and cut in small pieces
500gr. potatoes cleaned and cut in small pieces
1/4 nutmeg teaspoon
1/2-liter warm vegetables broth or hot water
150gr. strained yoghurt
Serve with chives